This kit is designed to care for an individual with a life-threatening injury or possibly Bleed out.
This is your Forever kit!. We only have to purchase one high-quality kit that we would use on our lives and our family.
This kit is intended for any first responder and or TCCC trained. It features all the equipment needed to complete the combat MARCH algorithm and save your life.
Why would you risk your life or anyone else’s with a non-name branded supply kit or a counterfeit one?
When creating and IFAK having the best tools to stop a bleed is very important. You want to make sure that you have quality products and easy access in the order of hierarchy or needs based on injury and training. This kit provides enough supplies to potentially stop dual limp injuries and will last a very long time. We did not spare on any parts of the kit and put the best of the best in it.
+ Packed and Designed in the USA.
+ All Premium Best in the Market Supplies
+ Water Resistant
+ Customizable interior
+ Used by Law Enforcement, Military, EMT, Paramedics, Nurses, and outdoorsmen.
Each kit includes:
- Vanquestgear (Gen-2) 5×8 FATPack
- PremiumUpgraded Spartan Tabs for easy access
- Vanquest Glow in the dark Medical Cross patch on the top flap of the bag
- X2 CAT Gen-7 Tourniquets Black on right and Safety Orange on Left for positive identification
- NAR X1 QuikClot Premium Z Hemostatic Combat Gauze
- Hyfin Vented Compact Chest Seals Twin Pack
- NAR Mini Responder ETD 4” Elastic Wrap Bandage
- *NAR 14g ARS 3.25in (Optional and or depending on training)
- ROUSCH 28F NPA With Lube Packet
- CPR Face Shield with Portable Keychain Pouch
- ER LIFE ONE SHEAR Premium 7.5″ Trauma Shear
- Emergency Survival Thermal Wrap
- X1 Pair Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves (Tan) for easy viewing blood on gloves
- Cyalume Green 12 HR snap 6″ Chemlight (Visibility 1-3m)
- Full-Sized Black Sharpie® Marker
- ER LIFE Logo Patch
Disclaimer: ER LIFE® and ONE SHEAR™ is not responsible for training and or any misuse and or hard from incorrectly using these devices. It is imperative that you are properly trained and familiar with the items before purchasing them. Buy purchasing the unit you agree that the purchaser is responsible for any harm and or misuse. For more information see our policies.